Hello, My self Dr. Sapana Ahirrao. I am working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutics at MET’s Institute of Pharmacy, Nashik. I have completed my Ph. D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences. My key research is the development of nanoparticles and microspheres.
I have passed the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). This test is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). This test is for admissions to Post Graduate program in Pharmacy (M. Pharm.). I have scored a percentile score of 99.37 in the year 2005.
M. Pharm. project:
Title: Development and Evaluation of sustained release matrix tablets of diclofenac sodium
Ph. D. project:
Title: Development and Evaluation of Natural Polymeric Beads Using External Ionotropic Gelation
Guided Post Graduate Research students (M. Pharm) in the specializations of Pharmaceutics (10) and Quality Assurance (6).
- Development and evaluation of conventional and sustained-release tablets.
- Development and evaluation of Multiparticulate drug delivery system (Beads).
- Characterization of different natural polymers and design of different NDDS using characterized polymers.
- Worked as Senior supervisor for UG University theory exams as per Pune University order.
- Worked as evaluator and moderator in CAP of Pune University.
- Chairman and external supervisor at UG/PG level practical exams of Pune University.
- Reviewer for research papers on Pharmaceutics for ‘Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation, Micro and Nanosystems, Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.